The General Ledger module is the focal point for all transactions generated by the
other PartsHandler modules. Here, the transactions are accumulated by Company and
Sub-system. This data can be reported and balanced before the transactions are
automatically integrated into QuickBooks or any other book keeping system. The
General Ledger integration module uses XML to transfer data between PartsHandler
and the third party G/L book keeping system. Once the transactional data has been
loaded, you will be able to generate financial reports from QuickBooks or your
existing financial system. This integration strategy adds a whole new dimension of
reporting capability to PartsHandler. The inherent user definable account number
cross reference allows for the adaptation of PartsHandler to an existing account
number structure or for a redefinition to a more suitable account structure, without
the need for any program changes.
- GL integrated with all other PartsHandler modules.
- Transactions are coded and identified by source type.
- Transactions are transferred to the General Ledger book keeping in summary
and stored in PartsHandler in detail.
- Inquiries and reporting of General Ledger transactions.
- Transaction audit and balancing.
- Inquiries and reporting of specific account or a range of accounts.
- Multiple and independent company processing.
- Inter branch postings are automatically generated.
- Bank deposit integration is available.
- PartsHandler GL control is very flexible. Your financial controller will
setup the integration between PartsHandler and your GL book keeping system
without programming changes.