Sales order entry, order maintenance, pricing and inquiry are significantly more
sophisticated than most systems today. PartsHandler’s order processing module is
quick and easy!
Handling all your order processing requirements is our goal. Prices are current,
display alternate parts and supercedes, current available inventory in all
locations, core processing, entry and maintenance of temporary customer orders,
override shipping information, printing of picking documents, waybills and
invoices, as well as product inquiry and an order quoting system. These features
combined with the order entry and inventory control capabilities provide a truly
PartsHandler will improve your customer service.
PartsHandler’s Order Processing module is integrated with Accounts Receivable,
Sales Analysis, Inventory Control, and Purchasing.
- Function keys and windows make entry quick and efficient.
- Additional discounts.
- Multiple branch processing.
- Online order entry.
- Batch order entry interface available
- EDI 850.
- Web order interface.
- Ability to locate customer by name, phone, customer number.
- Charge account orders or Cash account orders.
- Customer shipping address override during order entry.
- Customer instructions.
- 15 character customer purchase order number.
- Blanket purchase orders can be used.
- Requested ship date logic.
- Immediate credit review capability, if authorized to do so release an order
currently being held by credit.
- Access the product file by:
- Catalog application.
- Line code and part number.
- Part number.
- Description lookup.
- UPC code.
- Customer level control fields:
- Accept or reject backorders and substitutes.
- Customer level priced or not priced pick tickets.
- Product Pricing is determined by a very flexible pricing module.
- Optional gross margin violation warning message.
- Quantity available for sale this warehouse and all warehouses/branches.
- Selling and cost price override.
- Superceded and alternate product logic.
- Backorder logic by product at pick ticket and reconciliation time.
- Core extensions (selling and cost)
- Core credit with order (core exchange)
- Core credit as a separate order
- Core bank for tracking.
- Enter special instructions for a line item.
- Order with freight charges.
- Immediate pick slip generation.
- Counter sales capability (immediate invoice)
- Enter an order with a deposit amount.
- On account deposit processing from within order entry.
- Online tax calculation processing
- Special order types:
- Ship direct orders - another branch to ship direct to my customer
- Drop shipments - a vendor to ship direct to my customer
- Special buy – stock or non-stock part entry to be purchased and ship to
- Inter-branch transfers - another branch to ship to my branch for me to
re-ship to my customer
- Pick ticket printer routing by branch and warehouse zone.
- Reconcile pick tickets, online or using a freight system interface file.
- Add freight and miscellaneous charges with a comment at time of order entry
- Recall all outstanding or history orders by customer
- Display current open purchase orders
- Display product available by warehouse.
- Recall previous purchases by customer/part.
- Open order.
- Open back order.
- Held orders.
- Sales reports.
- Reprint previously invoiced orders.
- Write-In tracking reports.
- Non-stock sales reports.
- Daily sales journal reports.
- Reports have multiple sequence options and are generally available in detail
or summary form as well as supporting ranging on various controls to allow
reporting of only particular information segments.