Purchase Order Control
Purchasing product at the right time, in the proper quantity and at the best
price can be a major factor in determining the success of your business. The
Purchaser Order Control system is designed for the entry, authorization and
maintenance of pro-formas and purchase orders, from the time of creation, to the
receipt of the product.
- Integrated with inventory control to accept either automatic pro-formas for
buyer approval or provide the buyer with an on-line inquire/review process
for the purchasing decisions.
- Multiple warehouse control when used with the inventory control module.
- On-line Purchase Order & Status inquiries with hardcopy printout options for
inquiry or expediting.
- Standard or custom form for purchaser order.
- Automatic transmission of P.O. to supplier via EDI 850.
- Automatic transmission of P.O. to supplier via dial-up communications or FTP
to vendor's computer.
- Multiple ship dates per line item on a purchase order.
- Allows inquiry and reporting of all received materials.
- Immediate processing of receipts and purchase orders.
- Automatic generation of back-orders for partial receipts.
- Tracks and calculates new lead times by product.
- Maintains landed average inventory cost or standard cost.
- Maintains last purchase price.
- Accepts received, back ordered and cancelled entries at time of receipt of
- Prints receiving register.
- Reprints a P.O. as requested and all back ordered P.O.’s.